PRIVACY & SECURITY
We at Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy care about your privacy. We firmly respect the privacy of your personal information and are committed to protecting it. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for our web site.
Dr. Richard Schulze's AMERICAN BOTANICAL PHARMACY will not divulge any information we receive from customers to anyone. We will not rent, sell or give your name, email address or credit card information or purchase history to any other company, agency or individual at any time!
Dr. Richard Schulze's AMERICAN BOTANICAL PHARMACY will keep your name, address and purchase history securely on file, to better serve you as a returning customer.
Protecting the privacy of the minor, children 18 and under is especially important. For that reason, this web
site never collects or maintains information at our web site from those we know to be are under the age of
18, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
No information should be submitted to or posted on this web site by persons under 18 years of age, nor should any games, contests and/or sweepstakes be played by children under 18 years of age. This web site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not sell such information.
If we discover that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe this web site to have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
This Security Policy applies only to the Herbdoc.com web site(s) owned (however accessed and/or used,
whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) or controlled by American Botanical Pharmacy or
any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (“Company,” “Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical
Pharmacy (ABP),” “herbdoc” “we,” “our” or “us”) or other interactive features that are accessible or
downloadable through the web sites owned or controlled by Company and that post a link to this Security
Policy (collectively, the “Web Sites”). This Security Policy only covers information collected at the Web
Sites, and does not cover any information collected at any other web site or offline by Company (unless
specifically stated). The purpose of this Security Policy is to disclose to you what information we may
collect on the Web Sites, how we may collect it, with whom we may share it, and certain other matters
related to such information, including the choices you may have regarding our collection, use, and
disclosure of such information.
What information does American Botanical Pharmacy collect?
In order to serve you better, American Botanical Pharmacy collects and stores your personal information when you: (i) create an account on Herbdoc.com; (ii) sign up to be notified of special deals like discounts and exclusive offers. When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, a password.
What does American Botanical Pharmacy do with this personal information?
Your information is used to process personalize your experience on the Web Sites, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements. By storing your personal information on a secure server, herbdoc is able to shorten your login process and allow you modify your personal profile online.
How does Herbdoc safeguard my personal information?
American Botanical Pharmacy has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights and is not shared with any other parties. When you access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and securely stored in American Botanical Pharmacy database.
Does Herbdoc provide a way to update or remove personal information?
American Botanical Pharmacy provides a “My Account” feature on our website which allows you to modify and/or remove most of your personal information. This page can be accessed by clicking the “My Account” link at the top of every page on the site. The information contained within “My Account” is secure and accessible only by you or authorized American Botanical Pharmacy personnel.
How does Herbdoc use my e-mail address?
Your e-mail address is used to create and identify your account on Herbdoc.com. Your e-mail address is also used by herbdoc to correspond with you about the herbdoc program. We will also include you in our herbdoc e-newsletter list to keep you updated on news and specials. You may opt out of this at any time at the bottom of any email newsletter sent to you. Alternately, if you have created an account with herbdoc, you can also remove your email address from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions by clicking on the “my account” button that appears on most every page of our website, logging into your account, clicking on the “edit preferences” button, and making the appropriate change.
How can you remove your name from our direct mail or email list?
To have your email address removed from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email and follow the simple instructions. Alternately, if you have created an account with American Botanical Pharmacy, you can also remove your email address from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions by clicking on the “my account” button that appears on most every page of our Web site, logging into your account, clicking on the “edit preferences” button, and making the appropriate change. For any questions on how to do this or to be removed from direct mail list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third parties providing services on our behalf
We may employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf; examples include hosting or operating Web Sites, fulfilling orders for products and services purchased through the Web Sites, sending e-mail and/or other communications, providing wireless services, removing repetitive information from customer lists, data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payment processing, and customer service. These third parties may have access to your personal information for the purpose of performing such functions on the Web Sites’ behalf.
We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and web site usage information with third parties.
Legal Protections and Law Enforcement
We may disclose information about our users, including your personal information, in the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or other valid law enforcement measures; to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Web Sites and applicable laws; or to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of the Web Sites, our users or others. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, internet service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Insofar as information collected by the Organization may be covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), all such information is maintained as Confidential in strict conformity with HIPPA rules. In such case, the person to whom such information pertains may obtain copies upon request in conformity with the requirements of HIPPA.
SUPERFOOD-A-MONTH CLUB’S MEMBER-GET-MEMBER PROGRAM
- Refer new members to SuperFood-A-Month Club (SFMC) and earn a free month of SFMC, once any new member (referee) completes their first SFMC order.
- Your next SFMC order will be free (up to $100) if shipped within 3 months from the date the referee completes their first order.
- If your next SFMC order is processed in less than 5 business days, the free month (up to $100) may apply to the following SFMC order.
- To refer, visit www.herbdoc.com/sfmc-mgm. There is no referral limit.
- Free SFMC month is available on order value of up to $100.00. Credit available for SFMC orders only.
- Referee must sign up online only to receive the 20% off offer, using the referral link only.
- Referee must not have been an SFMC member in the preceding three months.
- 20% off offer valid only on SFMC orders and cannot be combined with select promotions or coupons.
- A referee can participate in the program once every 12 months.
- Referee must have one completed SFMC order for the referrer to qualify for a free month of SFMC (up to $100).
- Referee must complete at least one SFMC order within one month of joining SFMC. If this criteria is not met, the referrer will not qualify for a free month of SFMC.
- Referee must have one active monthly shipment for the referrer to qualify for a free month of SFMC. Active is defined as no postponements or cancellations.
- Referrer will be notified via email of any qualifying purchase made by their referred individual and once the referrer is qualified to receive a free month of SFMC (up to $100).
- If multiple referees complete their first SFMC order at the same time, the referrer will be given an equal number of free months of SFMC consecutively.
- SFMC membership cancellation disqualifies SFMC members from the promotion.
- SFMC offer is available only to current SFMC members and is non-transferable.
- SFMC promotion and free shipping available only on domestic US orders.
- This program requires the referrer to invite their interested friends, family and known acquaintances utilizing the referral link. Whenever and wherever they refer Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy to a friend under the Program, any additional statements they make, of which are not provided by Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy, about our products or the Referral Offer, must be:
- consistent with the content and materials we provide
- truthful, accurate, factually supported, not misleading, and
- reflect the participant’s honest beliefs, opinions, or experiences with Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy.
- Any modification or efforts to bypass, manipulate, obscure or otherwise modify the delivery and accurate presentation of the referral link, sharing tools, content, disclosures or other materials and instructions we provide will be considered a violation of these terms.
Referred Friends, Families and Acquaintances
- When you invite a friend to participate in this program for purposes of earning yourself a free month of SFMC (up to $100), you must make sure your friend knows you could receive a reward from Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy if they sign up for SFMC and complete one SFMC order.
- To the extent you decide to post your referral link on any third party website or platform, such as a social media website, you must:
- make it clear to those who view your post that you will also receive a free month of SFMC (up to $100)
- You should also be aware that by engaging in such activity on a third party site (1) you will be, at your own risk, subjecting yourself to those third party sites' privacy, security and consumer practices and policies which Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy does not endorse or control, and (2) that those third party sites may be able to tell, based on your activity, that you are a Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy customer.
- You also acknowledge and accept that the friends you refer will be able to tell that you are a Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy customer.
Program Violations – Bonus Forfeiture, Termination
- Any violation or abuse of this program may result in the forfeiture of the free SFMC months and/or termination or suspension from participation in this program.
- Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy reserves the right to limit, cancel, or revoke Referral or Welcome Bonuses if Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy determines, in its sole discretion, that a participant has violated these terms and conditions.
Changes to the Program or these Terms
- Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify this program, these terms and conditions and/or any offers made through this program at any time in our sole discretion.
- Participants are deemed to be aware of and bound by such changes by their continued access to or participation in the program.
- We will indicate any changes made by updating these Terms and Conditions and informing participants with an email. If you do not accept any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease participation in the program.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
This California Consumer Privacy Act disclosure page describes the personal information that we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:Your Rights Under CCPA
- Right to know all data collected on you by us during the past 12 months (twice, annually)
- Right to request deletion of your data
- Right to opt-out of the sale of your data
Please note, American Botanical Pharmacy does not sell consumer Personal Information.
1. Categories of Personal Information Collected
The personal information that we collect or have collected from consumers fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Personal Identifiers such as name, alias, address, email address, phone number, etc.
- Order Information such as credit card number, purchasing history, products purchased, order history, etc.
- Internet Activity/Information such as IP address, browsing history etc.
- Professional Information such as data you may provide about your business if you’re a wholesaler etc.
- Preference data such as your email preference etc.
- Audio & Other information such as calls and emails with you etc.
2. Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by American Botanical Pharmacy, or access to or deletion of your personal information.
When emailing us, please provide the following: full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and the nature of your request.
For requests for access or deletion, we will provide a substantive response to your request as soon as we can, generally within 45 days from when we receive your request, although we may be allowed to take longer to process your request in certain jurisdictions or under certain circumstances. If we expect your request is going to take us longer than normal to fulfill, we will let you know.
(a) Identity Verification
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or considering your deletion request. Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a verification form by email or postal mail. To complete your request, please respond to the verification form when you receive it. To verify your identity, we may require you to provide any of the following information: Name, email address, physical address, or other means of identity proof. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
If we are unable to verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to the request. We will notify you to explain the basis of the denial.
(b) Exemptions to Deletions
Please understand that American Botanical Pharmacy cannot delete personal information in those situations where our retention is required for our own internal business purposes or otherwise permitted by the CCPA (such as fraud prevention or legal compliance). In these situations, we will retain your information and securely delete it at the end of the retention period.
We will notify you about any data we cannot delete.
(c) Designate Authorized Agent to Make a Request
Under the CCPA, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf but the agent will need to complete the verification process, including the submission of proof that it has been designated to act on your behalf. For access and deletion requests made by an authorized agent on your behalf, we also may require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).3. No Discrimination
American Botanical Pharmacy will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.Contact Us
SITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATEMENT
These Terms & Conditions have been adopted by Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy herein, Organization, which resumes all rights.
Terms and Conditions
TERRITORY & ACCESS: The content in this web site is intended only for residents of the United States and other jurisdictions where providing such information is lawful. All references to products or services apply in the United States only, no offer being made elsewhere.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. However, please do not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of this site without our written permission. The contents of the site include copyright materials that are either used with permission or are offered under the Fair Use exception.
NO WARRANTIES: We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or of the content of any site or sites linked to this site. Neither the Organization nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site or the content of any site or sites linked to this site.
NON-PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS: Any communication or material you post or transmit to us over the Internet is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary (except as provided in the Privacy Notice, below). By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site you agree the Organization or any of its affiliates may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. We may not be able to respond to all messages posted to this site. Furthermore, do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. We will remove any such statements.
TRADEMARKS: All names, logos and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks (service marks) owned or used under license by us or our affiliates in the geographies where they market products and services bearing such trademarks, or are a “fair use” of others’ marks or copyright materials. The unlawful use or misuse of marks, copyright materials or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. By entering this site you agree to respect the trademark, copyright and other protected intellectual property posted on this site or sites connected to it.
TESTIMONIALS: Any Testimonials referred to in this web site were volunteered by the makers without an offer of compensation. The results referred to in Testimonials may not be typical and others' results may vary.
THIRD-PARTY STATEMENTS: Any third-party materials to which links on this site point, or which may be accessible through these sites, are the sole responsibility of those posting such materials; this site and its affiliates do not endorse or adopt any information or claims contained in such third-party sites.
ACCURACY: Additionally, the Organization does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
DISCLAIMERS: Dr. Richard Schulze recognizes that personal decisions about creating powerful health are among the most important private decisions people can make. It is our purpose to protect the privacy that the community of people seeking natural healing expects. By entering this part of the web site, you are seeking and communicating about private issues regarding your health.
The health suggestions and opinions expressed by Dr. Richard Schulze in this website are based on his 30 years of clinical practice assisting thousands of patients to heal themselves.
Warning: his knowledge and experience are not necessarily shared, nor have they been evaluated or approved by the F.D.A., the A.M.A., or any other 3-lettered federal, state, local or private agency.
Dr. Schulze discusses therapies and products that may have benefit. These discussions are not offered to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions nor to claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions, nor to make recommendations for treatment of disease or to provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, or apply medical, mental health or human development principles.
Therefore, if you are ill, have any disease, are pregnant, or just improving your health, we are required to tell you to consult a medical doctor for medical advice, treatment and services.
Upon entering and/or purchasing from this site, you hereby agree to take full responsibility for yourself, your health and release, indemnify and hold harmless, Dr. Richard Schulze, American Botanical Pharmacy, Natural Healing Publications, their employees and heirs. You are entering a community for natural healing and seeking information and products based on those principles thereby granting a private license to the above to provide you the information herein.
We do not offer products or services for the purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any disease, medical or psychological condition. The statements made on this web site have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful categorization.
We provide products privately, with the recipient's informed consent only. The dietary and other substances, and/or materials, equipment or devices, discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the FDA or similar agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. As these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In some jurisdictions, some of these may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances or medical devices. Since the information published on the web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, the site does not give legal, nutritional or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regional legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services on the site. This information is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions, nor does it claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions by standard medical means. We do not provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor apply medical, mental health or human development principles. If the products are of benefit to customers, such benefit is derived from their herbal formulae and not any drug action claim. Insofar as the Organization is a private association, this web site is an "Expressive Association" that is the expression of the association's beliefs through its internal decisions and activities.
If you purchase any services or products through the web site, you acknowledge that you have done so with informed consent and you hereby Privately License the provider to provide such products or services
To the best knowledge of the Organization, food products offered (including Dietary Supplements) comply with the - Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (Title II of Public Law 108-282).
This Organization is in compliance with the terms of the Dietary Supplement and Non-Prescription Drug Consumer Protection Act of 2006 and will make all required Adverse Event Reports (AER).